Health and safety in a workplace is important as it helps to manage risks, protect employees and your business.
- A good health and safety management system will help you to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for your employees
- Fewer accidents means fewer days lost which will in turn lead to improvements in productivity.
- Fewer accidents and a lower likelihood of work-related ill health can lead to a reduction insurance premiums and legal costs.
- Employees who engage with you on improving health and safety leads to happier, healthier workforce.
- Improvements you can shout about helps to improve your corporate image and lets your customers see they can rely on you.